How to use your printables
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILESThe file is available for immediate download after payment. Just follow the link to your download page. Please note, you won’t be able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device. You must use a desktop or laptop.
2. OPEN YOUR FILES IN ADOBE READERIt’s very important to open printable files with customizable fields with LATEST Adobe Reader only! Other pdf viewers (like Mac Preview) will NOT show the fields correctly resulting in non centered text. Adobe Reader is available for FREE on the Adobe website: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
3. CHOOSE YOUR PAPERAll of the printables in my shop (unless specifically stated) are meant to be printed on 8 1/2″ x 11″ or A4 white cardstock (80lb-110lb). You can find white cardstock at any office or big box store (like Walmart).
4. PRINT YOUR FILESThese printables are meant to be printed at home. Any color inkjet printer will give very nice results. Print as many as you’d like. If you’d like, you may take your file to an office store and use their computers and printers. You may also save the pages you need at home and send only the pages you need to an office store. Most of my files are multi-pages, so if you need all the pages sent to you separately, just send me an email I’m here to help.
Make sure the print shop is using the latest Adobe Reader to open the files. Any other programs will mess up the fields.
*Unfortunately I DO NOT offer a print and ship service and only supply the digital files.
5. CUT YOUR DESIGNSTrim/cut out using scissors, craft knife, paper trimmer or punch. Some designs may need assembling. All my printables come with detailed instructions.
MONDAY Start 2022 Printable Calendar Template Set, Watercolor design, Bullet Journal Printable, Monthly and Daily Routine, INSTANT DOWNLOAD