How to use your printables
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILESThe file is available for immediate download after payment. Just follow the link to your download page. Please note, you won’t be able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device. You must use a desktop or laptop.
2. OPEN YOUR FILES IN ADOBE READERIt’s very important to open printable files with customizable fields with LATEST Adobe Reader only! Other pdf viewers (like Mac Preview) will NOT show the fields correctly resulting in non centered text. Adobe Reader is available for FREE on the Adobe website: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Follow these steps for success:
- Download the file from the website or email (save it)
- Download Adobe Reader http://get.adobe.com/reader
- Open Reader.
- Go to file>open and fetch the printable file.
- Click in the fields to edit your file.
3. PERSONALIZE YOUR FILESWith your file open in Adobe Reader, just type over the sample text. Save any changes you make. You CANNOT change graphics or fonts. All text is editable unless otherwise stated at the top of the listing.
4. CHOOSE YOUR PAPERAll of the printables in my shop (unless specifically stated) are meant to be printed on 8 1/2″ x 11″ or A4 white cardstock (80lb-110lb). You can find white cardstock at any office or big box store (like Walmart).
5. PRINT YOUR FILESThese printables are meant to be printed at home. Any color inkjet printer will give very nice results. Print as many as you’d like. If you’d like, you may take your file to an office store and use their computers and printers. You may also save the pages you need at home and send only the pages you need to an office store. Most of my files are multi-pages, so if you need all the pages sent to you separately, just send me an email I’m here to help. Make sure the print shop is using the latest Adobe Reader to open the files. Any other programs will mess up the fields. *Unfortunately I DO NOT offer a print and ship service and only supply the digital files.
6. CUT YOUR DESIGNSTrim/cut out using scissors, craft knife, paper trimmer or punch. Some designs may need assembling. All my printables come with detailed instructions.
————————————— COPYRIGHT INFO —————————————©Press Print Party. These files are for personal use only. Commercial use, reselling of printed items, mass production, and file sharing is prohibited. You may not extract any original graphics for commercial use, or use any graphics as part of a website, logo or similar. Thank you.
————————————— FAQs —————————————For any more questions, contact me. I’m always here to help.
Lottery Ticket Holder, Thanks a Lotto For All You Do Card Printable, 2 lines of Editable text, Lotto Printable Card, Bingo, INSTANT DOWNLOAD