How to use your printables
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILESThe file is available for immediate download after payment. Just follow the link to your download page.
2. OPEN YOUR FILES IN ADOBE ACROBAT READER or CANVA--> Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for FREE on the Adobe website: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ You can also use the Adobe Acrobat Reader App on your phone. --> OR you can use the Canva template link to open with Canva.com on your computer or phone app. You will need a free Canva account. The fonts on the PDF and the Canva template may be slightly different. Follow these steps for success if using the PDF version:
- Download the file from the website or email (save it)
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader http://get.adobe.com/reader
- Open Reader.
- Go to file>open and fetch the printable file.
- Click in the fields to edit your file.
- Download and open the CANVA pdf.
- Click on the teal button link.
- Your web browser will open to the template, click on "Use Template".
3. PERSONALIZE YOUR FILESWith your file open just type over the sample text. Save any changes you make. You can't change the graphics. All text is editable unless otherwise stated at the top of the listing. The font type is only editable in Canva. Please contact me if you need more fields than provided.
4. CHOOSE YOUR PAPERAll of the printables in my shop (unless specifically stated) are meant to be printed on 8 1/2″ x 11″ or A4 white cardstock (80lb-110lb). You can find white cardstock at any office or big box store (like Walmart).
5. PRINT YOUR FILESThese printables are meant to be printed at home. Any color inkjet printer will give very nice results. Print as many as you’d like. If you’d like, you may take your file to an office store and use their computers and printers. You may also save the pages you need at home and send only the pages you need to an office store. Most of my pdf files are multi-pages, so if you need all the pages sent to you separately, just send me an email I’m here to help. (or use the free service at Ilovepdf.com) Make sure the print shop is using the latest Adobe Reader to open the files. Any other programs may mess up the fields. *Unfortunately I DO NOT offer a print and ship service and only supply the digital files.
6. CUT YOUR DESIGNSTrim/cut out using scissors, craft knife, paper trimmer or punch. Some designs may need assembling. All my printables come with detailed instructions.
————————————— COPYRIGHT INFO —————————————©Press Print Party. These files are for personal use only. Commercial use, reselling of printed items, mass production, and file sharing is prohibited. You may not extract any original graphics for commercial use, or use any graphics as part of a website, logo or similar. Thank you.
————————————— FAQs —————————————For any more questions, go to the FAQs page or contact me. I’m always here to help.
Thank You Gift Card Holder Printable, Teacher Appreciation, Nurse, Staff, Assitant, Employee Appreciation, Thank You for all You Do, You are appreciated more than you know, Editable, INSTANT DOWNLOAD