With the Easter holiday around the corner, I thought I’d add these cute Easter bunnies coloring pages to my collection of free printable coloring books.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Full of adorable bunnies, easter eggs, and carrots, kids of all ages will have fun coloring all through spring break with these free coloring pages.
Fun Bunny Facts
I know you’re here for the free printables, but I thought I’d add some fun bunny facts to impress your kids with. A lot of them I had no idea about and they’re great conversation starters at Easter.
Of course, you can always scroll down to see the free easter bunny coloring pages.
So, did you know that:
- Carrots are not good for rabbits!
That’s right. Carrots are very high in sugar and although they make a great once in a while treat for your pet bunny, they’re not good for them as a part of their regular diet.
- Rabbits can be as large as a small child!
The “World’s Largest Rabbit” according to the Guinness Book of Records is a Flemish Giant Rabbit (that’s a breed) named Darius. Darius won the title measuring 4 feet and 3 inches long (129 cm). and weighs 49 pounds!
- In comparison a dwarf rabbit weighs a maximum of 4 pounds with the Netherland Dwarf being the world’s smallest rabbit breed of all domestic rabbits with a top weight of 2.5 pounds.
- Bunny teeth never stop growing!
Rabbits’ teeth have an open root canal which means that their teeth will keep growing their entire life.
- What you call a group of bunnies can depend on where you live.
The word “colony” or “herd” is commonly used to describe a group of rabbits, but in some parts of Canada they call it a “fluffle“. Isn’t that cute?
- Rabbits can grow horns.
Well, kinda. Some rabbits will have horn like protrusions but they’re the result of a virus infection call the Shope Papillomavirus.
- Rabbits can have up to 14 babies per litter. (The average being 6).
- Rabbits can get pregnant again within 24 hours of giving birth.
- A baby bunny is called a Kit.
- Bunnies cannot burp! (or vomit)
Their digestive system is a one way trip. Their diaphram is too weak to bring anything back up.
And a couple of bunny jokes:
- What do you call a rich rabbit?
- How does the Easter Bunny stay fit?
Find more kids’ jokes here.
10 Easter Bunnies Coloring Pages
These free printable Easter coloring pages are for personal use only, however, classroom use is allowed. Get the link to the digital download at the bottom of this post.
So get the colored pencils and art supplies out and get your kids to color these Easter bunny coloring sheets at home or in class.
Continue the Easter fun and also get my Easter Egg coloring pages or the free Easter egg coupons and learn how to make a delicious Easter snack mix retelling the Easter story.
Don’t forget to pin these Easter rabbit coloring pages for later:
Get Your Freebie:
If you’ve already subscribed, you can get the password from the bottom of any email I send and go directly to the Free Downloads Library.