These 110 coupons for mom ideas are perfect for celebrating Mother’s Day. From the smallest kids, to adult kids, and even from Dad, these coupon ideas are here to help you brainstorm and create the perfect gift coupon book tailored just for your mom.
From big hugs on demand to washing her car, your mom’s going to love this thoughtful, one of a kind, homemade gift on her special day.
This post may contain affiliate links.
But don’t limit yourself to just Mother’s Day. Mom’s birthday, Valentine’s day, or Christmas are fantastic times to show your mom how much you love her.
I myself recently discovered an old coupon my husband gave me when we were first married. It was for 2 hours of cleaning the garage. Ironically I found it while cleaning the garage … alone.
I showed it to him and we had a good chuckle. He then proceeded to help me to make good on his coupon promise. He claims that this might be the third time I’ve used it. We can neither confirm nor deny.
Since 110 is a whole bunch of ideas to get through I did my best to sort them by ages. Most of these ideas call for free labor but some require you to shell out some cash. The expensive ideas here are reserved for adult kids and dads and make some of the best gifts.
Printable Templates for Coupons for Mom
These Mother’s Day coupon ideas just couldn’t possibly work without a cute printable mother’s day coupon book to put them in. And I have several in the shop just for the occasion with blank coupons. You can use the “Best Mom Ever” book or one of the customizable designs. (I even have “Best Mum Ever” available).
All pdfs are editable with your own message and you’ll be able to print as many coupons as you like. The Best Mom Ever printable coupons also come with 10 pre-filled ideas.
On top of that, all my printable coupon book templates come with a matching envelope. Grab the pdf files here:
20 Mother’s day Coupon Ideas from Young Kids
Preschoolers, with a little help from an older sibling or Dad, can come up with coupon ideas that their mom is sure to like. Little promises, like a big hug or hand-picked flowers, are sure to warm Mom’s heart and make for a happy mother’s day.
But what is it with kids this age refusing to look at the camera and smile?
As a mom that drove me crazy!
I have a great picture of my girls where I specifically remember telling them I would not let them go into the hot tub until they both looked at the camera at the same time and smiled. They quickly complied and I got the photo. So that’s what prompted me to add idea #19.
But if my two-year-old had been able to give me a coupon as a mother’s day gift, I would have wanted one single trip to the bathroom without her banging on the door. 🤦♀️
Can you relate to that?
- A big hug or unlimited hugs
- A drawing of you made by me
- A big kiss
- Pick up all my toys without complaining
- Flowers picked by me
- Clean my room
- Sweep the floor
- Feeding the family pet
- A story read by me
- Setting the table
- One meal where I eat all my vegetables
- Help to plant flowers
- Watering all the plants
- One compliment
- A foot rub
- One back scratch
- One hour of peace and quiet
- A picture of me looking at the camera and smiling
- Make a snack for Mom
65 mom coupon ideas from older kids
Pre-teens and teens can do a lot more chores but it’s seldom without complaining.
So getting complaint free coupons for free labor?
Count me in!
- One task of your choice
- One hour help with whatever you need
- Dinner made for the whole family
- One full load of laundry, washed, dried, put away
- Mowing the front yard
- Mowing the backyard
- Washing the car
- Cleaning the inside of the car
- Weeding the garden
- Shoveling a path in the snow
- Doing the dishes
- Vacuum the carpet
- Sweep the floors
- Wash the floors
- Dust the house
- An hour of uninterrupted quiet time
- Ice cream of your choice
- Wash the windows
- Clean the mirrors
- A cup of coffee or tea made to order
- Clean my room without complaining
- Unloading the dishwasher
- Loading the dishwasher
- Fixing the dishwasher
- Replacing the dishwasher (Whoops forget those last 2)
- Play a game of your choice
- One uninterrupted nap
- Total control of the remote for one night
- Fresh baked cookies
- Fresh baked favorite dessert
- One grocery store run
- Lunch prepared for you
- An outing of your choice with the whole family
- Family picnic prepared by us
- Breakfast in bed
- Wash the dog
- Uninterrupted time to watch a movie
- Play your favorite game night
- One night of babysitting younger siblings
- Clean out the refrigerator
- Clean out the pantry
- A shoulder massage
- Trimming the bushes
- Mulching the yard
- Your sheets washed and bed made
- Clean the kitchen
- Sweep the porch
- Walking the dog
- Cleaning the bathrooms
- Device-free day
- Raking the leaves
- One week free of dish duty
- One uninterrupted bubble bath
- A manicure by the kids
- A pedicure by the kids
- A whole chocolate bar
- Game night with the whole family
- Cleaning out the garage
- Hose down the driveway
- Cleaning the attic
- A family walk
- Make your bed for a week
- A family bike ride
- A day of no arguing
- Help to make dinner
- Help to do a chore of your choice
- One day of no complaining
25 coupons for mom from adult kids or dad
Adult kids who are out of the house, or even dads, can celebrate Mom with a bunch of fun coupons she will love.
- Lunch out with me
- Coffee or tea date with me at your favorite spot
- A manicure at the salon
- A pedicure at the salon
- Dinner out with me
- Ice cream date
- One house cleaning by me
- A trip to the museum of your choice
- A new book of your choice
- Movie night at the theater, Mom’s choice
- Go see a play of your choice
- One hour massage at the spa
- Spa date
- Sunday Brunch
- Weekend trip
- A shopping trip with me
- A new piece of jewelry
- A professional house cleaning
- Theme park trip
- Family outing to a sporting event of your choice
- Full car wash
- A fresh bouquet of flowers
- A trip to the nursery and help planting your new purchase
- One house repair
- One “You were right” with an explanation
Mother’s day coupons make the best DIY gift for mom.
I hope you found one or two Mother’s Day coupon ideas that you know she’ll love. Treat her well, she’s the only one you’ve got.
And don’t forget to check out my long list of DIY gifts to make for Mom.
Don’t forget to pin it: