I’m thrilled that we’re throwing a baby shower for our fellow blogger Laura of “Make Life Lovely“.
Because blogging life can be a little lonely, we all support and cheer for each other online! We all live in different areas and getting together is just usually not an option.
So, when one of us is having a baby, we throw a virtual baby shower! All of us are sharing many fantastic baby shower ideas and DIYs. You’ll find all the links at the end of this post.
Baby Shower Mad Libs Advice Cards
My contribution to this virtual baby shower are these hilarious baby shower mad libs advice cards!
Baby shower advice cards can be a little dull sometimes. As a mom-to-be you need all the advice you can get, but you also need to remember to laugh.
The days ahead will be filled with wonderful memories and long sleepless nights. A little understanding that others have gone through the same struggles and have come out laughing at the other end is always encouraging.
That’s why these cards allow you to write genuinely helpful advice if you’ve got it or offer totally oddball, hilarious answers to keep the mom-to-be laughing all the way to her delivery date.
And guests even get a chance to show off or embarrass themselves with their artistic rendering of the sweet little arrival.
Below are the gang’s completed baby shower mad libs! Happy baby shower Laura! We wish all the best for you and your family!
The baby shower mad libs cards are available in my shop in 5 different color combinations:
The Virtual baby shower continues!
To visit all of the amazing hosts and their projects for our virtual baby shower, visit each one by clicking the links below:
- Invite by Jennifer of Jen T By Design
- Mocktail bar by Dawn of Revel and Glitter
- Cake and cupcake toppers by Susan of SugarPartiesLA
- Baby washcloth lollipop bouquet by Annaliese of Made of Sugar and Spice
- Custom confetti by Brenda of Giggle Hearts
- Photo backdrop blanket by Bri of Halfpint Design
- “Wishes For Baby” cards by Deanna of Mirabelle Creations
- Shower favors by Esther of The Bakers Party Shop
- More shower favors by Rachel of Fawn Parties
See all of the fun with our hashtag #BabyLovelyIsComing
Baby shower games in my Etsy shop:
Pin for later: